To study Structural Engineering in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Structural Engineering is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Structural Engineering
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Structural Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering
- Direct Entry Requirements for Structural Engineering
- UTME Requirements for Structural Engineering
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Structural Engineering:
WAEC Requirements for Structural Engineering:
Interested applicants must acquire at least a minimum of five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language, and one Science subject
Direct Entry Requirements for Structural Engineering:
Interested applicants must acquire the following;
- A-Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Structural Engineering. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Structural Engineering In Nigeria:
- Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State – NAUB
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.