Last Updated on August 21, 2021 by Spynaija
To study Special Education in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WAEC subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Special Education is one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore, knowing the conditions and the required subjects will help you and give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem. It further helps you avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Special Education before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities in Nigeria
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Special Education
- JAMB Subject Combination for Special Education
- Direct Entry Requirements for Special Education
- UTME Requirements for Special Education
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Special Education
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Special Education
- Any three (3) Subjects
Direct Entry Requirements for Special Education
- Two (2) A-Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- NCE merit in Arts or Social Science subjects.
WAEC Requirements for Special Education
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE Credit passes to include; English Language
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Special Education. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Special Education
Below are all the accredited institutions offering Special Education in Nigeria. Kindly click on any of the universities you wish to apply for to see their requirements for Special Education and other courses.
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State
- Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – IAUED
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin, Kwara State – KWASU
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), Direct Entry, or the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program.
In this article, we provided the JAMB Subject combination for Special Education and some valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.