Last Updated on April 10, 2021 by Spynaija
To study Industrial Mathematics in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Industrial Mathematics is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Mathematics before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Industrial Mathematics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Mathematics
- Direct Entry Requirements for Industrial Mathematics
- UTME Requirements for Industrial Mathematics
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Industrial Mathematics
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Mathematics:
- Any two of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology and Agricultural Science
WAEC Requirements for Industrial Mathematics:
Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) credits passes to include;
- English Language
- Physics and two other Science subjects
Direct Entry Requirements for Industrial Mathematics:
(i) Two ‘A’ level passes from Mathematics, Physics, Economics Chemistry.
(ii) NCE with a minimum of merit in relevant subjects
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Industrial Mathematics. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
List Of Universities Offering Industrial Mathematics:
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Covenant University Ota
- Delta State University, Abraka -DELSU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University -EKSU
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- Imo State University -IMSU
- Micheal & Cecilia Ibru University
- Redeemer’s University, Mowe
- Renaissance University, Enugu
- University Of Benin -UNIBEN
- Wesley University Of Science & Technology, Ondo
- Western Delta University, Oghara Delta State
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.