Last Updated on February 12, 2021 by Spynaija
Curriculum Studies (CS) focuses on curriculum and instruction related to understanding the curriculum as an active force in the human educational experience. In addition to creating common goals between teachers and students, the program also standardizes educational goals at the school level and provides students with a clear path to follow from year to year.
Curriculum Studies is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required subjects will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please read carefully the terms of registration for the JAMB Subject Combination for Curriculum Studies below. If you meet the prerequisite requirements, you can proceed to the UTME / Direct Entry registration.
This article covers the following:
O’Level Subjects combination for Curriculum Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Curriculum Studies
Direct Entry Requirement for Curriculum Studies
UTME Subject combination for Curriculum Studies
Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
To study Curriculum Studies in any accredited university in Nigeria, here are the Jamb and Waec subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
UTME, O’Level and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Curriculum Studies.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Curriculum Studies:
- Any three (3) subjects chosen from Arts/Science.
O’Level Subjects combination for Curriculum Studies:
- Aspiring candidates are expected to possess a minimum of five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include English Language
Direct Entry Requirement for Curriculum Studies:
- Aspiring candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) ‘A’ Level passes or NCE merit including the relevant subjects
All NUC accredited Nigerian Universities Offering Curriculum Studies.
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State – LASU
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO