The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is a globally Acknowledged Nigerian university, owned and managed by the Nigerian federal government. FUOYE is located in Oye, Ekiti State, Nigeria. The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti was founded in 2011 as the Federal University Oye Ekiti by the federal government of Nigeria, led by former President Goodluck Jonathan. FUOYE offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
University academic programs aim to provide a solid and broad university foundation to base future intellectual and professional activities at the undergraduate level. Therefore, the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) offers accredited programs or courses and officially recognized degree programs such as undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate studies in various fields.
Would you like to know a list of FUOYE courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Listed below is a list of all NUC accredited courses offered at The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE).
- FUOYE Cut Off Marks for all Courses
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
FUOYE Admission Requirements
Below is the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) general admission requirements, interested applicants are advised to take note.
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents.
- Interested applicants must score at least 200 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)
FUOYE Courses and Requirements:
Would you like to know the various FUOYE courses and their requirements you can enrol in? We have made available the list of all FUOYE Courses and requirements you need to know.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal And Environmental Biology
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Crop Science And Horticulture
- Demography And Social Statistics
- Economics And Development Studies
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Educational Management
- Educational Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Food Science And Technology
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering
- Nursing Science
- Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Theatre And Media Arts
- Water Resources Management And Agrometeorology
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.