University Of Uyo 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Form
PS: University Of Uyo 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Exercise earlier scheduled has been postponed to commence from 26/08/19 to 29/08/19.
The University of Uyo hereby invites all candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation (UTME) and direct entry admission and had a minimum score of 180 in UTME to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) through the university portal.
How to Purchase the University Of Uyo 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Form
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- visit http//uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng and click on (e-portals)
- Click on ADMISSION FORMS
- Click on POST-UTME
- Enter your phone number & email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM card/internet banking or at any branch of all commercial banks using pre-payment slip through remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Print out the 2019/2020 screening exercise schedule slip.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission
- Candidates who upload wrong data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the university, candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- The original and photocopies of candidates’ academic qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019/2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-sized photograph printed in color.
- One (1) recent passport-sized photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number, and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be parked in a quarto-sized envelop and label with name, department, and JAMB registration number.