Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by Spynaija
Odumodublvck Net Worth
Odumodublvck is a Nigerian rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his stage performances and genre-blend. He is a member of the hip-hop collective Anti World Gangstars. This article unveils Odumodublvck Net worth in 2023, his Awards, Nominations and his Biography.
|Birth name||Tochukwu Gbubemi Ojogwu|
|Stage Name||Big Kala, Big Gun, Oye Pumper, Vladimirovich, Odumodublvck|
|Date Of Birth||October 18, 1993|
|Career||Rapper, and Songwriter|
|Record Labels||NATIVE Records, Def Jam|
|Features||Drake, Tinie Tempah, and more|
|Source Of Wealth||Entertainment and Endorsements|
|Member Of||Anti-World Gangstars, Blvck Sheep Music|
Tochukwu Gbubemi Ojogwu, popularly known by his stage name Odumodublvck, is a Nigerian rapper and songwriter. He was born on October 18, 1993, in Lagos State, Nigeria. He attended King’s College in Gwagwalada, Abuja, where he earned his junior high school diploma. In his second year of junior high school, he adopted the stage name “Odumodu.” At the age of 17, he relocated with his family to Abuja.
For his tertiary education, he pursued a Bachelor of Science degree in Mass Communication at the University of Lagos.
- Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2023
- Top 10 Richest Musicians in Ghana 2023
- Burna Boy Net Worth 2023
- Davido Net Worth 2023 Forbes
- Top 10 richest people in Nigeria 2023 and their net-worth
- Top 10 Richest African Countries
- Top 10 Tallest Buildings in Nigeria 2023
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Nigeria
- The Most Beautiful Cities In Africa
- Top 10 Highest Currencies in the World 2023
- Top 10 Most Developed Countries in Africa
Odumodublvck Music Career
Odumodublvck’s music career began while he was still in high school. He began writing and recording his own songs, and he quickly gained a following in the local music scene. His music is characterized by its unique blend of Afrobeat, hip-hop, and trap influences.
Odumodublvck’s music blends elements of Afrobeat, Drill, and Grime, creating a unique and powerful sound. His relentless Drill style incorporates high-life inspired melodies, which he calls “OKPOROKO RHYTHMS,” and Nigerian Pidgin English to weave vivid narratives about his community and daily experiences. His storytelling is so deeply rooted in Nigerian culture that it can be challenging for outsiders to fully grasp its nuances.
- In 2022, Odumodublvck teamed up with B.O.C Madaki to release their collaborative studio album, “The Drop.”
- A few months later, Odumodublvck unveiled his follow-up single, “Picanto,” featuring ECko Miles and Zlatan.
- On November 21, 2022, “Picanto” made its debut on TurnTable’s Bubbling Under Top 100 chart at number 8 and on the Nigeria Hip-Hop/Rap Songs chart at number 15.
- On November 28, 2022, “Picanto” soared to number 79 on the Top 100 chart and number 44 on Nigeria Radio. The song also reached number 6 on the Nigeria Hip-Hop/Rap Songs chart.
- On March 26, 2022, Odumodublvck graced the stage at the Jameson Connects concert alongside DRB LasGidi and Vict0ny in Abuja.
- On December 8, 2022, Odumodublvck clinched the Next Rated Artist title at the Galaxy Music Awards. As part of the award package, he received a brand-new Lexus IS 350.
- On December 9, 2022, Odumodublvck was added to the lineup of opening acts for the Vertical Rave concert, which took place on December 17, 2022. Other performers included Teezee, Cruel Santino, PsychoYP, and Odunsi the Engine.
- In March 2023, Odumodublvck released his first single of the year, titled “Declan Rice,” just days after recovering from a life-threatening surgery.
- On March 27, 2023, “Declan Rice” secured its spot in the top 10 of TurnTable’s official Nigeria Top 100 Songs chart, landing at number 8.
- On April 1, 2023, “Declan Rice” ascended to the top spot on TheCable Lifestyle’s airplay chart.
- West Ham United captain Declan Rice expressed his delight as Nigerians sang his name, inspired by Odumodublvck’s song.
- On July 15, 2023, Arsenal announced the signing of Declan Rice, incorporating Odumodublvck’s song in the background of the announcement video.
What is Odumodublvck Net Worth?
Odumodublvck net worth is estimated to be around $300,000 according to news247. This is a modest figure for a rising star in the music industry, but it is a testament to his talent and hard work. He is expected to see his net worth increase significantly in the coming years.
Odumodublvck‘s Singles and Year Of Release
|NDI IKE||NDI IKE||2023|
|BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR||EZIOKWU||2023|
|DOG EAT DOG II||EZIOKWU||2023|
|Wrong Person||Tequila Ever After||2023|
|Dog Eat Dog||Dog Eat Dog||2022|
|WOTOWOTO SEASONiNG||WOTOWOTO SEASONiNG||2023|
|Normally||Body & Soul||2023|
|SHOOT AND GO HOME||EZIOKWU||2023|
|Big Kala||Time & Chance (Deluxe)||2021|
|Na Now||Out on Bail||2022|
|Diokpa||Eye Don Red||2021|
|High Fashion||Son Of The Soil||2023|
|Gutter Man||Time & Chance (Deluxe)||2021|
|Kevin De Bruyne Pass||Odiegwu||2021|
|Shokolokobangoshe||Time & Chance (Deluxe)||2021|
|Overtake||Time & Chance (Deluxe)||2021|
|Pattern Gang||Pattern Gang||2023|
|Billion Bucks||Ghetto Gospel||2023|
Odumodublvck’s talent has not gone unnoticed. He has received numerous awards and nominations for his music, including:
- 2022 Galaxy Music Awards: Next Rated Artist
- 2023 African Muzik Magazine Awards:
- Best Newcomer
- Best Male Rap Act (Nominated)
- 2023 Headies
- Rookie of the Year
- Best Rap Single for “Declan Rice”
- Trace Awards and Festival: Best Newcomer (Nominated)
Current Success and Future Prospects
Odumodublvck is currently one of the most sought-after artists in Nigerian music. His music has been featured in major international publications, and he has collaborated with some of the biggest names in the industry.
With his unique blend of sounds, captivating storytelling, and undeniable talent, Odumodublvck is poised to continue his meteoric rise in the African music industry and beyond. He is an artist to watch, and his music is sure to continue to inspire and resonate with audiences worldwide.
What do you think about Odumodublvck net worth in 2023? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comments section.
If you think this post might be useful to others, please kindly share it on Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp, or send an email to friends. There are Buttons available for that below, and they are very easy to use!